Welcome to Balanced Living Nutrition! I am so glad you are here.
My name is Jen, and I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a passion for helping individuals nourish their relationships with food and their bodies.
Do you identify with any of the following?
- You are sick and tired of obsessing about food, body weight, or body image.
- You are confused by all of the conflicting nutrition messages, and sometimes just don’t know what to eat anymore.
- You struggle with binge eating, restricting, purging, over-exercising or a combination.
- You looking for an alternative path to long term health that does not include counting calories, measuring food, logging weights, tracking points, etc.
- You interested in exploring Intuitive Eating but don’t know where to start.
- You have an eating disorder or disordered eating and are in need of nutrition guidance.
- You have negative thoughts about your body and food choices preventing you from living a fulfilling life.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above statements, then nutrition counseling is the right choice for you!
I offer private nutrition counseling and specialize in the field of eating disorders, nutrition for reproductive health (including hypothalamic amenorrhea, pre-pregnancy and pregnancy nutrition, and nutrition for lactation), sports nutrition, and nutrition for general health and wellness
Learn more about me and my personal story by checking out the About Me tab, and learn more about services and pricing by checking out the Services tab.
Follow me on Facebook to receive positive messages related to food, nutrition, body image, fitness, and self care.