Is nutrition coaching right for me?
If you say ‘yes’ to one or more of the following, nutrition coaching might be the choice for you.
- Are you sick and tired of obsessing about food, body weight, or body image?
- Are you confused by all of the conflicting nutrition messages, and sometimes just don’t know what to eat anymore?
- Do you struggle with binge eating, restricting, purging, over-exercising or a combination?
- Are you looking for an alternative path to long term health that does not include counting calories, measuring food, logging weights, tracking points, etc?
- Are you interested in exploring Intuitive Eating but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have an eating disorder or disordered eating and are in need of nutrition guidance?
- Are negative thoughts about your body and food choices preventing you from living a fulfilling life?
How I Can Help.
- Through 50 minute nutrition coaching sessions (in-person or virtual), we will work together to unpack limiting beliefs around food and body image, set personal goals, and work towards building self-compassion, a positive body image, and a positive relationship with food (food freedom!)
- I am available via email/messaging to offer support between sessions
- I am available for meal time support and grocery store shopping support, either in person or virtual
*Please note: If you are actively struggling with an eating disorder, I do require that you are also working with a therapist. I may require a physicians note as well. If you have a treatment team, I am happy to collaborate with them.
Is there anything I should do to prepare for the initial session?
- Upon scheduling your initial session, you will be prompted to create a profile using Simple Practice, a HIPPA compliant virtual platform which we will meet through. I will provide you with my Privacy and Office Policies. Please sign electronically in Simple Practice prior to our initial session.
- Please call me or email me if you have any questions or concerns prior to our sessions. 740-497-9249; email@example.com
What is your cancellation policy?
I understand that sometimes “life happens”, and making a session may not be possible. I do request, to the best of your ability, that you notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you will be unable to make a scheduled session. A late cancellation fee of the full session cost will be applied if sessions are not cancelled within 24 hours of the originally scheduled date.